Now accepting orders for OB S-Line Shafts!!
We have partials in stock and that means orders will ship in 8-10 business days!
All S-Line Shafts will have a white ferrule installed. This includes OB-1s and OB-2s Shafts. Wood Ferrules will be a $30 upgrade. Please call to place your order for a wood ferrule upgrade.
Please note that many of the new OB S-Line Shafts are still be added to the website so if your preferred choice is not available yet, it will be in the next day or so. If you don’t see the option that you want, then please email us at email@example.com and we will make sure it is available for you.
S-Line Shafts are the next Evolution of Ob Cues Low Deflection Shafts.
What have we done?
On the inside of our OB -1s and OB-2s there is our Sound Dampening Core, giving a stiff but quiet hit that we are well known for!
On the inside of our OB-Cs and OB-Ps is a high grade solid maple shaft that continues to give us a crisp stiff hit that is sought after in our Classic and Pro lines!
On the outside there is a shaft that is meticulously crafted from seasoned AA Grade Hard Maple. This is the highest quality maple that we have ever used in an OB shaft.
The end result? A pool cue shaft that is as close to perfect as we can possibly make.
- AA Grade Hard Maple
- 13% less tip end mass than the original OB shafts which equates to less cueball deflection
- Redesigned carbon fiber pad and ferrule for improved strength and performance
- White Ferrule
- Stock Tiger Everest tip
- OB-1s 12.8mm Sound Dampening Core
- OB-2s 11.8mm Sound Dampening Core
- OB-Cs 12.8mm Solid Shaft
- OB-Ps 11.8mm Solid Shaft
- Almost every joint type offered
- Lowest Deflecting OB Shafts Ever Produced
- Best Feeling OB Shafts Ever Produced (In our opinion)
- Best Looking OB Shafts Ever Produced (In our opinion)
- 100% Lifetime warranty against warpage
- Proudly Made in Texas in the USA
- Wood Ferrules are a $30 upgrade
- Please call to order shafts with Wood Ferrules.