NOTE: This is the original DigiCue which is a standalone device. If you are wanting our device that works with the DigiCue App then you must purchase the DigiCue BLUE which can be found HERE.
Introducing the DigiCue
We have been asked by many people to create a video explaining exactly what the DigiCue is and how it works. Well here it is! Big shout out to Andrew Cleary for making it and also to Annie Flores for starring in it! Great job to you both!Posted by OB Cues on Monday, August 15, 2016
A truly revolutionary electronic cue training device for improving player performance through stroke consistency and accuracy. Aligned with OB Cues mission to help players get serious about their game, this patent pending training aid will benefit novices and professionals alike.
Simply slide the DigiCue onto the butt end of your cue, push the power button and then play your game of choice. This device is like having your own personal coach giving you immediate feedback on every shot that you shoot by alerting you with vibrations when it detects any inconsistencies in your stroke when you hit a ball with your cue.
Detects (with vibrations)
• Jab strokes
• Body english
• Standing up during stroke
• 3 unique settings: novice, intermediate and advanced modes
• Discreet and lightweight (less than an ounce)
• Can be used when you train/practice and also during competition*
• Comes with two sizes to fit the vast majority of Pool, Snooker, and Billiard cues
• Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes of not hitting a ball to maximize battery life
• Battery included
• Made in the USA